Some industries and professionals are regulated by organizations which the authority to investigate, audit, discipline, enforce penalties, and manage licensing. Navigating the various rules, guidelines, and codes of conduct can be tricky and oftentimes confusing.
It is always advisable to consult a legal professional in these situations who have experience navigating these regulatory bodies and who are familiar with not only the rules and regulations but also the procedures in these situations to help you achieve the best possible outcome.
Here are some examples of organizations our team has experience with:
- College of Physicians and Surgeons
- College of Nurses of Ontario
- University of Toronto, professors, teachers, and students
- College of Early Childhood Educators
- College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario