Residential Real Estate
The purchase and sale of residential properties are some most the most financially important and exciting transactions in our lifetime. Regardless of whether you are a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor, it is important to work with a legal professional that keeps your interests in mind throughout the process.
We employ a tailored and client-specific approach to every residential real estate file. Rather than relying on high turnover and “one size fits all” methods to handling real estate closings, Chris Chu ensures that the necessary time is spent on each file to ensure that details are correctly identified and explained.
Whether you are buying or selling a home, financing or refinancing, or simply seeking a legally focused review of your documentation, we look forward to working with you and answering your questions.
Here are some of our focuses:
- Resale property closings (homes & condominiums)
- New build property closings (home & condominiums)
- Status certificate reviews
- Disclosure statement reviews
- Mortgages & refinancing
- Title insurance
- Title searches and examinations
- Landlord/tenant relationship management
Recent Real Estate News
- For better or worse, Canada has legalized marijuana. The newfound recognition to legally purchase, grow and consume recreational cannabis is a positive to many. However, not everyone is celebrating. IfRead moreCOVID-19 has impacted virtually every segment of Canadian business and society. During these stressful times, Chris Chu Law is offering free virtual info-sessions to members of the public regarding legalRead more